New Zealand Guide
Tia is a bit of a kiwi nomad, having travelled our country all her life. In fact, the longest she's lived in one town or city is 3 years! So if you ask her "where she's from", don't be surprised if she gives you a long winded answer.
Tia is excited to share her experience and help others to have some of the amazing experiences she's had in her 21 years of travelling -
"I live to travel it's in my blood. Being in the outdoors under the sun and rain, living a little rough. And I guess for the most part besides the places it's the people. Everywhere you go, there's something to learn from the locals and the people of the land."
- Horse riding most of all, long treks in the country or rounding up the sheep for shearing
- Hiking and bike riding whenever she gets the chance
- Kayaking and taking the yacht out on a sunny day is 'primo'!
- To enjoy the quiet of our native forests or to lie close to the waves on the beach
- Inland Pack Track, Punakaiki National Park